Information in 25 languages about how a crisis centre may be helpful for you: Download this pdf about crisis centre _25_spr_k.pdf
Din utvei is a national guide for assistance, information and knowledge available on rape and violence, both violence within the family and violence between previous or current spouses or partners (www.dinutvei.no).
WELCOME TO CRISIS CENTER
We are here for you who have experienced psychological and physical domestic violence.You do not need referral to come to us. We maintain confidentiality.We are open all day, and you are always welcome to contact us, regardless of gender, age or nationality!
We offer a house where you and your children can stay in a protected enviroment or you can have consultation during daytime with one of our trained employees
All our employees are bound to secrecy
We use interpreter
Are you exposed to violence?
• Is there anyone in your family or close circle of friends you are afraid of?
• Are you prevented from seeing family and friends?
• Are you prone to jealousy, isolation and control?
• Are you being threatened ?
• Are you being humiliated?
• Are you safer in other places than at home?
• Do you get the blame for the violence practiced?
The reason why it is diffucult to make a change?
•The attacker swings between being violent and loving
• Missing network
• Poor economy
• Nowhere to go
• Shame and guilt
• You are being told that the abuse is your fault
• Afraid of revenge with even more violence and pains
• Afraid of violence against your children
• Pressure from other familymembers
• Lack of knowledge about your rights and opportunities